- Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
Criminals, illegals, and other responsibilty-evaders love the free handouts party.
- Chart of the greatest and most remarkable achievement in human history, and one you probably never heard about
Capitalism, not progressives, brought the world out of majority poverty.
- Is Consciousness Universal?
"Panpsychism is one of the oldest of all philosophical doctrines extant and was put forth by the ancient Greeks, in particular Thales of Miletus and Plato."
- On Free Immigration and Forced Integration
Open borders is not libertarian; it's state control in a new guise.
- Libertarians and Race Realism
Murray Rothbard, Lew Rockwell and Hans-Herman Hoppe on the national question.
- New Early Human Site Discovered in Israel
Ancient French-style arrowheads found in Israel. If the recent research that suggests an Italian origin to the Jewish matrilineal line is true, does this suggest that Israel was originally a settlement peopled from Southern Europe?
- State must repeal needless regulations to create jobs
More regulations = more jobs for bureaucrats, and higher cost and risk for business thus fewer jobs.
- A New Year and Old Problems
Obamacare has turned independent citizens into subjects of a strong centralized ideological government (SCIG).
- Congress letting 55 tax breaks expire at year end
Government needs more of your money to buy votes from other people and ruin the place in the process.
- The Unlobbyists
Lobbying has become a full-service PR effort that is totally unregulated and off the media's radar.
- Retirement unlikely for some blue-collar Americans
"I'll do like my father did: I'll work 'til I die." Progressivism reverses all gains in order to feed its jihad to make us all equal and gray.
- Brainlike Computers, Learning From Experience
Neural nets, not rationalism, are what make computers able to do much of what we do.
- The hidden costs of ObamaCare
"Higher premiums could really kneecap the economic recovery." Do the math, dummies. 40% of you are now paying for 100%.
- The Birds
How the self-interest of multitudes resulted in a species going extinct. Overpopulation is the only environmental crime, because all people act in self-interest, and when enough do, tragedy results. The same force also exterminated the mammoths.
- Edward Snowden, the insufferable whistleblower
Snowden is a megalomaniac who ignores his own advice. Let's use the real world for him: traitor, spy, informer, etc.
- Does the working class vote against its best interests?
Yes, as does every other class, because only about one in ten people are actually qualified to vote. (See associated commentary.)
- Hawaii Senate primary is dividing Democrats along ethnic and generational lines
Diversity doesn't even work within the leftist hive-mind, so there's no way it's going to work anywhere else. History bears this out.
- The Safe, Free, Readily Available Therapy for Most Major Diseases
Want to avoid being sick? Try health.
- RNC On Kwanzaa: "God Help Us"
Trying to pander to people who will never vote for it, GOP shoots itself in the foot again. It's just too easy to make fun of these incomps at this point.
- Kim Jong-Un hails the execution of his 'scum' uncle in New Year message
Once they get control, leftists have a solution for everything. The same solution.
- Balanced Identity in the Minimal Groups Paradigm
Balanced Identity Theory shows how an individual can be both committed to group identity and maintain a complete personal identity.
- Boehner Is Said to Back Change on Immigration
Like the rest of Rome II, Boehner opts to purchase today's needs with tomorrow's crisis. In this case, he's supporting moves that will create a permanent Democratic majority.
- States have the ability to tame power of the federal government
The founding fathers knew that as a government got bigger and more centralized, the power for abuse rose, so it created a balancing force in the states.
- Why TED Is a Recipe for Civilizational Disaster
"I think TED actually stands for: middlebrow megachurch infotainment," says the noted cultural theorist.
- Edward Snowden, Whistle-Blower
Continuing the decline of empire, NYT urges that we pardon Edward Snowden. If you do that, you will never get quality people in the US military again, because no one wants to work for an empire of the faithless where betrayal is rewarded.
- Paul Dacre of the Daily Mail: The man who hates liberal Britain
Conservative viewpoints are very successful in the news, which is why the rest of the media rages and whines about them.
Liberalized bureaucratic elites discuss world takeover: "Poverty now can be seen as a problem of distribution... Some people are demanding more than their fair share of the world's resources."
- Social conservatives make big money plans
In parallel to the Tea Party, but these folks seem more religious.
- After This Year’s Mess, Small Is More Beautiful Than Ever
The issue he doesn't directly consider: maybe our problem is not form of government, but big cities and big media that create voting blocs.
- Poll: Americans Have Little Faith in Government
It failed; not only that, it's forcing insane restrictions on them. Why should they have faith?
- Brain training works, but just for the practiced task
Same with education: we can teach you to do a particular thing, but that doesn't make you smarter.
- Gay Jews have 'higher souls' than gentiles, says deputy minister
How to preserve your culture: "Habayit Hayehudi's Rabbi Eli Ben Dahan says same-sex marriage is prohibited just as marriage between Jews and gentiles is."
- Young people 'feel they have nothing to live for'
Your society no longer has a goal and is chasing impossible progressive ideals, cannibalizing itself from within. What is there to live for? Well, fixing it, for starters...
- The Genius Of Turkey's Test Prep Cult
Man looking to recruit youth starts test prep service, thus picks the smartest students to recruit for his cause. Good thinking.
- New Year... depressingly familiar scenes: Festivities are marred by drunken revellers causing chaos in towns and cities across Britain
People in happy places don't drink like this. This is the fall of Rome, the collapse of the West, and being in denial about it makes it worse for these poor wretches. Tell them the truth, and let's get to work fixing the problem.
- Calif. Law Grants Gay Couples Fertility Coverage
Fanatical liberal homosexuals hellbent on being heterosexual, even though they're not born that way. Why? Regret, or hatred?
- Surviving Progress
'[C]ivilizations are repeatedly destroyed by “progress traps” — alluring technologies serve immediate needs, but ransom the future.'
- Why are liberals "anti-racists"?
Because it's something the bad guys in their closet, the Communists, didn't do, thus they can use it to accuse you of being bad while they are in contrast "good."